Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe AE [CC 2017] crashes on the external display. [MacOS]

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2017 Jul 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am a Mac / Adobe user.

A few days ago I have purchased a bizonbox with an external graphics card for my MacBook Pro 2015 with Nvidia GTX 1080 on-board. After setting it up and installing all of the drivers everything seems to be working fine. Adobe Animate, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop these programs work very good. However After Effects doesn't.

During the usage of it I encounter the same problem over and over again. In a couple of minutes, after applying or adjusting effects my external display crushes, filling all the screen with black squares ( image below ). I know, that it's maybe not the fault of Adobe Inc., but people around me, who use the same set-up as mine don't experience the same problems.

IMG_1144.JPGezLMP.jpeg

( I don't know why, but pictures upload upside down for no reason )

P.S.

I have enabled untested, unsupported GPU for CUDA acceleration of ray-traced 3D renderer

May it happen because of the old display I use, because when I use AAE on built-in display problems doesn't happen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2017 Aug 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi vasilisk,

Sorry for this issue. Did you ever find a solution? Please let us know if you have or if you still need help.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have roughly the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried turning off the "Hardware accelerate...panels" option in preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines