• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I delete Classic

Explorer ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i've bitten the bullet and subscribed to CC, however I don't what classic so have only gone for the CC option, now can I delete Classic without losing all my photos?

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Yes you can uninstall Lr Classic from the Apps tab in Creative Cloud. All your photos will still be in the folders where you put them.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you migrated your Lr Classic Library to Lr CC? Are all your photos safely backed-up to the cloud?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have, I didn't do it the way you say to but it worked, all synced and on my phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can uninstall Lr Classic from the Apps tab in Creative Cloud. All your photos will still be in the folders where you put them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, all done.

One other thing, how do i get all my photos from IOS photos into CC, I can't find the folder they must be in.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think you may need to export duplicates from the Photos app and then import those copies into Lr CC. Or you can add them from camera roll and once backed up in Lr CC you can send the contents of camera roll to the trash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines