• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc new

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated Adobe Creative Cloud this last week of Oct and since then the lightroom  cc, and lightroom classic are not opening. Signed out and signed in several times, restarted the laptop several times. Uninstalled and reinstalled the lightroom several times. But the lightroom classic cc or the desktop application does not open. All the rest of the applications including Photoshop are opening. Also couldn't find any way to contact Adobe in the matter. HELP NEEDED

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue - since update to Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC, neither work.  tried multiple reboots and uninstall/reinstalls - no change.  when trying to run Lightroom Classic CC I now get "LoadLibrary failed with error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed", and when trying to open the new Lightroom CC for the first time I get "Could not run script: OrganizeModuleFactory.lua Error: Recursive load attempt for namespace: AgImageIO"      Another thread indicated that it may be related to a VPN - but I don't use a VPN.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2017 Nov 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the exact same problems. I do not use a VPN either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nine days later, and still no help. I am beginning to wonder if I made a mistake updating (breaking) my software. If anyone has a suggestion for resolving this situation, please post. If there was a way to remove the last update, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system? How much RAM? Are there any error messages? We need specifics. This is a user to user forum so it's difficult to diagnose with very little information. I'm using an older PC with Windows 10, and haven't had any difficulties with any of the upgrade installations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Windows 10, and have 8GB RAM. When I start Lightroom CC i get the error message:

"Could not run script: OrganizeModuleFactory.lua

Error: Recursive load attempt for namespace: AgImageIO"

When I try to start Lightroom Classic CC I get the following message:

"LoadLibrary failed with error 1114: A dynamic link library (DLL) initialization routine failed"

I do not have a VPN.

Thanks for any help I can get.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really wish I could help you, but I have no idea where to start. However, there is a forum specifically for installation questions and problems. I suggest that you post your question there and see if they can give you some assistance.

Downloading, Installing, Setting Up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DR9gA2eLvhQ0 

Changing these settings worked wonders for me!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. Followed these directions and things FINALLY work! Tried to follow a couple other procedures that did not work, but this one did.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines