• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New CS3 Web Premium installation same License Problem "No connection"

Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I made all the steps adobe said since they shut off the CS3 License Servers as they are desribed here:
Error Message when I want to start Photoshop is "Keine Verbindung" (No Connection)
Aktivierungs- oder Verbindungsfehler, wenn CS3 oder Acrobat 8 gestartet werden
So I completely removed the CS3 Installation and downloaded the new installation Files Part1 and Part2.
I made the installation in a seperate folder on D:\... called CS3 folder where I installed both parts, when I now want to start Photoshop or Fireworks there is still exactly the same Error Message as I had with the old installation who was working for Years. I don't have a chance to input the new serial number somewhere. Tried it on the installation by phone space because there is the only way where I can give in a serial but it didn't work.

What can I do that Phgotoshop and Fireworks CS3 works again please help.

Thanks Simon

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

After uninstalling did you download and run the CC Cleaner Tool available at  Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems ? This should help remove any remaining entries from the Creative Suite 3 installation.

Another discussion mentions removing the cache: Re: CS3 - Still getting Activation Error Message with new Installer

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Engaged ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After uninstalling did you download and run the CC Cleaner Tool available at  Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems ? This should help remove any remaining entries from the Creative Suite 3 installation.

Another discussion mentions removing the cache: Re: CS3 - Still getting Activation Error Message with new Installer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Servitor for the quick reply.

I did the whole thing again, and now I explain it for people that maybe have the same problem including solution here.

Make sure after every step make a computer restart!

1. Uninstall the whole CS3

2. Run the adobe cleaner tool and remove all cs3 regisrty stuff
get it here: Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems

3.install the new installer files provided by adobe acording this link
Aktivierungs- oder Verbindungsfehler, wenn CS3 oder Acrobat 8 gestartet werden

4. According Adobe it should work then but it didnt... This should be written in the official how to at the adobe site ASAP!
The really important thing was the following (and thanks again at servitor for post the link)

I cite this from user lovetoread who posted this helpfull guide:

Removing the cache.db file from the following folder seems to have gotten rid of the Activation countdown for me. (didn't even uninstall the new non-activation installation of CS3)

Program Files (x86)/Common Files/Adobe/Adobe PCD/cache/

After removal, i started Photoshop and it requested a serial number. I entered the new serial number generated from my original CS3 serial number from the Adobe site. Obtain a new serial number | CS3, CS4

Next popped up the Registration screen, I selected Never Register. Closed and rebooted. Opened up my installed CS3 apps and they worked just fine with no activation screen popping up. Checked the folder location above, a new cache.db had been created.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines