• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Cloud Transfer to New Computer [Am I double paying?]

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm wondering if I'm paying for Adobe Cloud on two computers. I got a new iMac and Adobe Cloud migrated to the new one from the old one but I think I might be double paying and I cannot find anyone to ask or any to way to find out which one to cancel. They are both listed as "Lindas iMac" on my bill. I only want the new one on the bill, and I certainly don't want to double-pay.

Why can I not call someone or chat with someone to straighten this out? Your website is not helpful for this kind of Support problems.

Someone please help me sort this out. Thank you.

Linda

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

these are user-to-user forums.

are you being billed twice as much as you expected?  if so, using a browser that allows popups and cookies,  contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/service-ccm.html

you can also check your account, https://accounts.adobe.com to see your subscription(s) and more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx for trying but you obviously did not read what I said.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've read what you said. I am still asking did you get 2 different charges on your credit card bill?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please click the links listed in DJs answer. There are several options to talk to an Adobe representative listed there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines