• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tools skipping back and dropping in PS 2018

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know if anyone else has experienced this or can provide any solution, but since updating to PS 2018 I am having the following issues with the tools. 

If I change to a tool, eg the brush or the clone stamp etc, and press the brackets for size the tool jumps back to the previous tool. 

When making selections with the pen tool and I press space bar to move the canvas it drops the pen tool and reverts back to the previous tool.  I've reset preferences in photoshop and reset preferences on my tablet and nothing seems to help.  I'm Windows 7.  I'd appreciate any suggestions or help, thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have not seen that issue , but can I check - have you updated to version 19.0.1 which was released earlier this week? If not it may be worth doing so , as it contained various bug fixes.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dave, I did and was hoping that it was going to be a fix but the problems are still there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines