• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Output - Live Performance (Mac)?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm attempting to set up a live performance on an external Samsung TV connected via HDMI to a Macbook Pro. I've got a USB mic for audio input.

Video looks awesome using Mercury Transmit. Ideally I'd like to have the audio also through HDMI, but can use the headphone port and connected speakers as a fallback option. (I am able to get audio via HDMI to the TV with iTunes, Quicktime, etc, so I know it's working)

I've tried adjusting audio output settings in System Prefs, CA Preferences and Audio MIDI setup. Also trying OBS. So far I'm unable to get any audio out of CA at all. Can anyone walk me through how to set this up? Help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Currently audio doesn't come out of CH. So if I'm doing live stuff through OBS or similar, I have to select my mic input there as well. OBS has a mixer that allows you to do some delay to make sure everything matches up correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Currently audio doesn't come out of CH. So if I'm doing live stuff through OBS or similar, I have to select my mic input there as well. OBS has a mixer that allows you to do some delay to make sure everything matches up correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines