• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Send & track" unresponsive and now missing

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using the program when the tool became unresponsive and upon restarting the entire application it has vanished. Literally used it this morning and now I can't find it for the life of me. I absolutely need this tool and there has not been a change in my account or anything along those lines.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. Document cloud is missing now too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also cant email on my Mac now I get the following message An error occurred while trying to create a mail document.  Adobe Acrobat is unable to complete your request. This is since I updated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  Tried to chat with support on Friday night when it was first down. They told me it would be up the next day.  Well, I can at least access my document cloud and sent files, but I also no longer have access to Send and Track and have Adobe Acrobat Standard DC.  There are new tools on there called Protect and Comment, which I'm unfamiliar with as well.  It would be nice if they would communicate huge changes like this to paying subscribers rather than screw those of us over who rely on this for our income and business.  If it isn't fixed by tomorrow I'm going to be pretty pissed--3 days down with no notice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chatted with a very helpful support guy who showed me where they moved it.  I guess they had a software update or something.  Basically, if you navigate to Tools, you can search for Send and Track (and Send for Signature) or just scroll down and add these tools to your shortcut bar on the side.  The update seems to have deleted them, but you can add them back.  Much relief

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad you are sorted my problem is email from acrobat has stopped working

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got my Send & Track back after a chat with customer support. Long story short, it looks like you may have to delete the Acrobat "plist" files in your library preferences folder and then run a disk utility to get back the apps on there. I'd suggest calling them if you haven't already, I was helped by a very awesome guy there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a contact number?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018 Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

did you ever get a contact number? I need one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines