• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Windows Update not compatible with Photoshop on graphic tablets?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After yesterday's Windows update, I can't get Photoshop to work properly on my graphic tablet. Photoshop worked fine yesterday, and while the tablet (a Parblo Coast10) has had other problems before it was also working yesterday, so I believe that the Windows update must be the cause of the problem. Whenever I try to move the Photoshop window over to the tablet screen, it does this:

The box beneath the status bar stretches up to the bottom of the canvas, and the main work image will no longer show anything that I draw. The layer preview will, however, so I know that the screen isn't frozen. Clicking on anything else will work too, it just doesn't show anything that I draw. I also tried installing the newest Photoshop update, but that didn't seem to help.

Has anyone else had this problem, and if so were you able to fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2017 Nov 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try using and installing their current driver?

Parblo A610 Win

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, but that's actually not the right driver. Mine is the Coast10, not the A610. That did lead me to finding the latest driver for mine, but it looks like I already had it installed, so the driver shouldn't be the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I was going to try messing with the tablet settings, but I couldn't even get the tablet settings application to run, even in compatibility mode. I did manage to get the tablet to work outside of Photoshop and in a different program though, which means that the tablet itself shouldn't be the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines