• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

FLV playback component not present on a published Animate file

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, so I'm not really sure how to ask this. But it's related to Adobe Animate so, I just had to try.

So I imported a video to my stage in Adobe Animate. Here's how I did it: File > Import > Import Video > Load external video with playback component

With this method, you get a video on stage, and when you try to preview it (but as an .swf), you get something like this:

Capture.PNG

But when I try to publish it for Desktop, the playback component is gone. It's just the first frame of the video, and there's no Play, Pause, or even the slider. It looks like this:

2.PNG

A few details you might need:
1) It's published as AIR 25.0 for Desktop. And as a Windows installer (.exe)
2) The videos imported/used were .mp4
3) When I published the file, I made sure to include the folder for all the videos used, because I was thinking that when it gets installed in another computer, at least the videos will get loaded from that same folder.

4) Here are some of the settings I used (the other parts, except for the icons and the certificate, I did not do anything with it):

3.PNG4.PNG
5) In the timeline, I used a code to stop the videos from autoplaying: [swfname].autoPlay = false;

6) I can't embed it on the timeline because it takes up too much space on it, and I'd rather it has automatic playback buttons because embedding it doesn't have it.

Well, that's it. I hope someone can help me with this. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

The controller part is a skin swf. Look in your swf test folder to see if another swf was added. When you find it, add it to the files in General for the AIR version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The controller part is a skin swf. Look in your swf test folder to see if another swf was added. When you find it, add it to the files in General for the AIR version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

omg thank you so much! I did find an swf named SkinUnderAll inside the test folder and included it in the files published, and it worked! I didn't think of including it cuz I thought it was automatically gonna be embedded. Thank you very much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad it worked out. Nothing is added automatically. But you know that now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines