• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

InDesign CC, curser changes to a grabbing hand

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

InDesign is running fairly smoothly, but whenever I try to navigate or select anything in the "Pages" tab (to make navigating through my document and adding pages easier), the curser will change to a "grabbing hand" and try and select pages. I can get this hand unstuck by pushing shift or ctrl, but occasionally it gets stuck as the hand tool and sometimes freezes the program. I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling InDesign. I don't have problems with Photoshop, or any other program, but this issue is really bugging me since it slows down my work and I can't seem to figure out the problem. I'm running windows, on a brand new Cintiq Mobile Studio Pro so there shouldn't be any problems there.

Again, this is a problem that only arises when I go to click on anything in the Pages tab. Otherwise InDesign works fine.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try restoring your InDesign preferences:

Trash, Replace, Reset, or Restore the application Preferences

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines