• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Digital Editions vs Adobe Acrobat

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded Adobe Digital Edition 4.5 to my computer which already has Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. When I try to download an eBook from my Library and try to open it, Acrobat Reader starts with an error message about file format etc. I am not given any option to "Open With" so that I can  open with Digital Editions.

Do Acrobat and Digital Editions conflict. Why don't I get an option to Open With Digital Editions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't download books to my computer (I have a Kindle) but for Windows you might search http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find help with setting your file associations

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am trying to download to my Kobo. I am tried to save the download file instead of Opening directly. When I try to open this file via Open With, Digitasl Editions does not even show up as a optional program. The file saves a URL Link

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines