Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Topic list "tilt"

Dec 10, 2008 Dec 10, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On three separate systems we have the problem that the topic list suddenly became unusable because it is not possible to use the right mouse button any more in the pod. This happened while working on projects that are completely OK, and without doing anything particular or unusual. Reboot does not solve the problem.

This applies to the newest version RH 7.02 with german user interface.

Is this a known bug of the new version? I have been working with RH 7 from begin with and have not encountered this error yet.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome to the forum.

See Snippet 105 on my site.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Peter,
thanks for the fast help! The snippet did the job.

P.S. I cannot log in to the forum with my existing account and therefore used a new nick.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp