Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save from Photoshop or Illustrator for Instagram

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've been searching through the internet trying to find out how to save graphic, typography, work to Instagram. Mostly what quality and size is best for this? I find that when I use lots of colours, shapes, and text that it compresses and has an unfortunate look to it. If I could have any help on fixing this, it would be much appreciated!

Thanks so much,

P

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

IG will always crunch your images through its own "optimization", especially for the preview images and low-res versions, so this is ultimately a moot point. essentially once you upload, your original source image is gone and the service is really not meant to distribute high-quality artwork. You can improve results by adhering to their default resolutions, which are all based on using 1080 pixels for height and width, but that's pretty much it. If that's to lo-res for you, then simply use Flickr or another service that also retains the original image.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines