• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Find/Change feature 2018 InDesign Edition not working

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot apply a simple find and replace for specific fonts. This was working fine in the previous 2017 edition. Are their any fixes on their way or has this feature completely changed?

Untitled-2.fw.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, it still works the same way. I don't see anything wrong with your setup—it matches mine. You might delete preferences to see if that helps. And there is a dedicated Find/Change for fonts via Type > Find Fonts. And I have to ask, Cambria Italic is definitely being used, right? You can see the answer to that question in the same Find Fonts dialog box.

Screenshot 2017-10-25 18.55.37.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

BarbBinder  schreef

And I have to ask, Cambria Italic is definitely being used, right?

Funny, that was the first thing that sprung to my mind as well 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As Barb suggested deleting your preferences might help especially if you had "Import previous settings and preferences" chosen under Advanced Options when you installed. This has been the source of many performance problems with CC 2018. Please see this link in the InDesign FAQ: CC 2018 InDesign—Don't Import previous settings and preferences .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines