Aug 11, 2017 Aug 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I reach a real person?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are real people monitoring these questions. Let us know what is going on and we can either give you an answer, or point you in the right direction.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If so, can you help me with my question found below?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

below what ? You kinda need to add your question in a post.

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Right below this post with "Edmund Lowe" as the name. I left a detailed question. I was hoping an Adobe person could review it and help me with the problem.

Ed

Actually, now is is the second one below this post. It's regarding crashes when merging to HDR.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure you are using this forum with a browser on a computer.  If you are using a phone or email, that may explain why we can't see your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not much luck with getting answers in these forums, I've bounced around them for hours before. Go directly to Adobe support, don't let it send you off to a web page or forum and they actually have very good live chat support, and phone support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still me. Go here:

Adobe Support

and scroll to the bottom of the page for live chat.

good luck

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Barb,

I just installed latest Photoshop (2018). ARGGGGG. No Adobe Preview!!! I have a presentation tomorrow to review a website design across all platforms. Question 1. How do I get rid of this update and get 2017 back?!!! Problem 2. Update is glitchy. images on layers keep disappearing. I opened a photo file and couldn't see the image. Question 3. Why does customer support offer a chat option when the chat option disappears once I select the type of problem I'm experiencing. If you're not going to offer Live Chat, remove that. It just creates negative feelings towards Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi reachpeak :

1. You can return to Ps 2017 via the CC Desktop app. Click on Apps, click the triangle next to the Open button for Photoshop, choose Other Versions. Pick the one you want and click on install.
  2. We need more detail on the glitchy issue, but this can wait until you meet your deadline.
  3. I have no idea—but you can ask any of us anything, at any time.

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Barb,

Thank you for your response. After searching online, I was able to solve problem 1. (Adobe really needs to put Adobe Preview back into PSD. I understand the excitement of Xd and moving people to it, but we shouldn't be forced cold turkey. Just a suggestion.

Glitch. I'll change viewing percentage. All items on a single layer disappear from view. Items still there. Also happens when moving a group of different layers at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not run across that glitch—either on my computers or those of my students. What operating system?

~Barb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OS 10.12.6

Happens in CC18 only. Now back in CC17 and no issues.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines