• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Geographic Imager plug in not exporting Alpha channel

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys and gals, Thank you in advance for any help you can give.  I create orthomosaic maps for a client through DroneDeploy and they deliver a product as a GeoTiff.  My client would like to have a different color grade applied and after I found a plug-in called Geographic Imager, I realized it would be possible to bring the geotiff file into Photoshop, color grade it, and export it while retaining its World Coordinate metadata.  The maps import and project perfectly save for one little issue.  The alpha channel doesn't translate.  Maps beautiful and in perfect position globally, but has a large black background around it.  Anyone having this or similar issue?  Thanks again.

TOPICS
Rich media and 3D

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If possible can you please contact Avenza Support at support@avenza.com with your workflow and sample data?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines