• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

XD on Windows 10 crashes after launch

Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2017 Nov 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Now on November with XD cc I'm having the same issue XD keeps on crashing when opening

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you let us know what version of the OS (a build number would be best) you're working on?

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10, Version 17909, Build# 16299.19

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please check to see if your GPU driver is up to date? You'll need to go to your particular Graphics manufacturer (e.g. Intel or NVidia) to download and install the driver. This particular version of the OS seems to have invalidated a number of existing GPU drivers, and the driver manufacturers have been issuing new GPU drivers as a result.

Can you also let us know more about your physical machine? I'm looking for a manufacturer/make.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2017 Nov 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a similar issue on the same build, LR stops responding when I try to change source folders. I tried updating the display drivers through device manager, but it didn't improve the issue. I'll try installing clean Intel drivers next.

Toshiba Satellite E45t-B4300, Intel 4400 graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've updated my driver (NVidia) now Its already over a week that it completely stopped the crashing. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2018 May 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But now the problem is still back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm a windows user (windows 10 latest.) and after the last XD update. the program started crashing very badly, as soon as I start and I start working around after a few seconds.  it crashes. I keep on trying to start again XD sometimes it crashes after launch when I do the first thing, let's say when I just click on the maximize to go full screen. it will crash. sometimes it could work for a minute and when I do anything heavier. like import a larger image. it would crash. or if I zoom in and out to fast.

But yesterday I worked around with XD for hours and it worked great (That was also already after the latest XD update)

Please help asap. this is slowing me down...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines