• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts stopped working in Photoshop but are installed

Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a major problem, have been looking for an answer for the last 2 hrs.  My fonts are showing in Photoshop CC and when I try to type something nothing happens except I get this message:  Selected font failed during last operation.  If problem persists, please disable the font.  Well I've tried about 30 fonts and they all give this message.  They worked fine before.  I haven't used them for a while.  Something happened, how can I fix this?  Please help.  Thanks

Pat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Thank you so much for the link.  I did what it said and deleted the cache.  I restarted the computer and on my second try, fonts showed up and worked!!  Hooray.  Thanks again and have a great Thanksgiving

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without actual system information and other details like exact version of PS, what fonts you are referring to etc. nobody can tell you much. Start by rebooting your system and clearing your font cache.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.  I did put the version in there, Photoshop CC, and of course I have the latest version.  I solved the issue.  Another user gave me the correct answer.  Have a great Thanksgiving

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please see vladb​'s answer at this link Selected font failed during last operation

HTH

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for the link.  I did what it said and deleted the cache.  I restarted the computer and on my second try, fonts showed up and worked!!  Hooray.  Thanks again and have a great Thanksgiving

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines