• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting new computer and need help to transfer Adobe programs

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have spent at least 2 hours on the Adobe website (and signed in to my account) looking for instructions on how to transfer Acrobat and Photoshop to a new computer.

Can anyone help me.  I'm 67 and fairly computer illiterate.  I need simple directions.  Anyone's help would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't "transfer" software between computers in any useful way. You have to reinstall it on the new computer, often deactivating it on the old.

If you have a subscription you just download the Creative Cloud app, sign in, and it does the rest. If you have an old permanent license, find your disks and serial numbers before you start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of Acrobat and Photoshop?

Which operating system is your new computer running?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

put every thing you can into your cc library or a back up drive... things like Nik filters and Photoshop Actions will have to be reinstalled on the new system because Adobe doesn't do that for you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

MJones2145

Do you still need help with this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines