• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

suddenly get write protection-error message - starting batch processing

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have done all updates - still get an error message starting my before always working batch processing routines. Controlles in info - yes always read + write enabled, tried to program new batch processing with new folders ..

My error message shown in German this way: "An die Zielposition kann nicht geschrieben werden (Schreibschutz)" > means you can not write to the target position.

Anyway ... if i open one file manually in my PS CC - i can start the action for this single file... With Google i found nothing helpfully...

Thanks for all tipps!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We can't really tell you much. You have not provided any of the necessary info, beginning with system info and acritical things like exact version of PS, storage locations, file types, steps of the action.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mac OSX 10.12

Photoshop CC2017

stored everything on desktop

Files i want safe are jpges in different sizes... source files are TIFs

The error message appears at start of action in automatic modus for complete folder... no action is done with file... if i open one TIF file manually and start action for this specific file manually - it works.

O update now everything... PS CC2018... lates versions of add-on programs... and so the Mac has new folder too... maybe there happened a problem with settings of PS CC2017...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines