Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Lightroom won't load images

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 2.00.59 PM.png

I just switched to All New Lightroom. I been sitting on this screen for 20 minutes. The loading circle constantly revolving around itself. Anyone have this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What images have you imported?

You can check what is in the cloud by logging in to your web app.

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never used the cloud. Clicking that link provided, I only have one image in there. It doesn't show in the new lightroom cc.

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 4.09.54 PM.png

According to this, I should be able to add image when I click on the + button and have All Photos selected. No images are showing as you see from the previous image

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try sign-out

Quit Lr CC

Re-start your Mac

Launch Lr CC again and sign-in

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the exact same problem and nothing seemed to fix it, not wiping and reinstalling, not logging out and back in. I found references to a bad logon in my log files but signing out of creative cloud did not work at all. It turned out that I needed to completely reboot the computer and then it started working again. Lightroom CC somehow had stored a bad logon that I could only get rid of by rebooting. Very strange.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, but on Windows. I tried everything, and nothing seems to work.

In my case, it starts to load but the "loading circle" simply disappears with only a quarter "loaded".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"the same problem"  And the problem is exactly??

I am not sure I understand from your screen-clips! They both seem to indicate you have a filter active to Search/Find one file by its Filename. That is not the Import screen.

Do you not get the File Explorer Window to Import files when you click on (+) Add Photos?

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines