• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Sharing

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When sharing a album with clients can they save these to their device to print?  I am uploading the files in full resolution and when they are exported i am exporting them to be sharpened for matte printing.  Thanks  in advance for the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Log-in to your web app and create an album share and enable public sharing and downloads. Then simply copy and send the link by email.

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could save to a folder on your computer or copy to an SD card or thumb drive to hand off to your client.

If your originals are raw files you may wish to save full resolution jpegs otherwise use an appropriate  custom size.

It is also possible to set up a web share which others can download as a zip file.

Save your photos to a hard drive or share on Facebook

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I usually do put the files on a thumb drive.  Thought maybe I could get lucky and I could have thee clients just save them to their computer and cut out my cost in thumb drives and stamps.  Any suggestions on web shares?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Log-in to your web app and create an album share and enable public sharing and downloads. Then simply copy and send the link by email.

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines