• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting images not saving edits

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exporting edited images as TIFF or JPEG's the new files are not the same as in Lightroom. Can't get the new Metadata files to save with original raw images. Working on a Mac Air w/Sierra

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What?  Please try that again with a few more words about your work flow.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm new to Lightroom 6. After editing my raw files and saving them to my hard drive the quality of the edited images does not match the copy within Lightroom 6. Seems as though the metadata from the edits isn't saving. I've watched multiple tutorials and believe I am Exporting them correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your question is in the Lightroom CC section.  Which Lightroom are you working with?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines