• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Audition CS5.5

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I add Cart Chunk data to wave files using CS5.5. Need for radio automation (Rivendell). Have Metadata RIFF but nothing fills the Cart Title needed for Cart Chunk. Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

According to the comparison tables (which might of course be incomplete), Cart metadata should have been present in CS5.5. What you should see in the metadata section is this:

Cart metadata.JPG

And for individual timer settings, you can alter cart timer types appropriately, by changing your markers to cart timer ones and using the appropriate pulldown:

cart types.JPG

If this is not present, then it's missing from CS5.5, and you'll need a later version. It would also mean that the comparison chart is incorrect...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to the comparison tables (which might of course be incomplete), Cart metadata should have been present in CS5.5. What you should see in the metadata section is this:

Cart metadata.JPG

And for individual timer settings, you can alter cart timer types appropriately, by changing your markers to cart timer ones and using the appropriate pulldown:

cart types.JPG

If this is not present, then it's missing from CS5.5, and you'll need a later version. It would also mean that the comparison chart is incorrect...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will check Tuesday but I think that is missing! RIFF is a far to the right as it goes. Will post result. Not sure how I can get an update for CS5.5.  It was purchased directly from Adobe. Isn't everything in the cloud now? Thanks for your help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 21, 2017 Nov 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have CS5.5 version 4.0.... It does not have CART option... It does have BWF  ID3  RIFF  XMP.

Does AA still have updates for CS5.5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are never functional updates to any given version, just bug fixes. If you want more facilities, then you have to subscribe and get a later version, I'm afraid - or see if you can find anybody who still has any legitimate copies of CS6 for sale (assuming that this has it - since the comparison table leaves this out for CS5.5, it's hard to tell until I've switched the other machine on...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just checked and CS6 definitely has the Cart tab in the Metadata pane.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe have a CS6 update path for my CS5.5?  I realize I can do everything I need in CS5.5 and run it through Cool Edit Pro for the Cart data but that's more steps than I want or need. If no update path is CS6 still available at all?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No - it's years old now, and everything's on the subscription model. You may, if you're lucky, find somebody selling a legitimate version of it, but that's all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines