• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Presets in Lightroom CC

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm totally new to Lightroom CC, so I'd love to know if I can use my presets, which I used in "the old" Lightroom in the Lightroom CC program? And if so, how can I import them there? Can't find anything...

Thanks in advance!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

At the top of the presets panel in the new Lightroom CC there is an icon that will enable you to open the presets folder. Then you can open the presets folder from your other Lightroom program and copy the presets from that folder into the new Lightroom CC folder. Then the presets will be available to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At the top of the presets panel in the new Lightroom CC there is an icon that will enable you to open the presets folder. Then you can open the presets folder from your other Lightroom program and copy the presets from that folder into the new Lightroom CC folder. Then the presets will be available to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works great except how do I sync those presets with my mobile device??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rickd74938796  wrote

Works great except how do I sync those presets with my mobile device??

You can't yet, but add your vote to this request: Lightroom: Develop Preset syncing between desktop and mobile | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines