• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I get After Effects CC 2015 13.7 update/patch?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I need a 13.7 update for After Effects CC 2015 but Creative Cloud doesn't offer that update. It shows only the status "up-to-date" which is not true.

I am signed in to Creative Cloud and my software (all CC apps) are NOT in trial mode. Ie. they are all ACTIVATED.

So how am I supposed to update my AE v13.5 to 13.7? I need that update since the current version has a bug that prevents AE from recognizing the Media Encoder installation + Media Encoder crashes every time when I try to export a video from AE video project. 13.7 update addresses that issue.

So I DON'T NEED/WANT any of those classic "try to re-install / try to deactivate and reactivate / reboot your PC etc."-stuff - I have tried all that. I find it very unprofessional from Adobe side to have the AE update not available directly via Creative Cloud updater. What are they thinking??

Please help me! My E-mail is: tommi.tiihonen@gmail.com if You want to answer (also) there. Yeah - I did share my e-mail - so please spare me from any annoying comments about that

Thank You!

-Tommi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Feb 03, 2016 Feb 03, 2016

Wow! You've missed a number of updates if you're still on 13.5 because there was 13.6.0 and 13.6.1 before 13.7 released. I wonder if you're missing updates to other software too.

Anyway, here are direct download links for Windows: All Adobe CC 2015 Updates: The Direct Download Links for Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ADDITION::: All my Adobe SW is fully up-to-date also, so I have also updated AE earlier with Creative Cloud but after restarting my PC the AE is still in version 13.5.xxxxx and it won't offer any further updates to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow! You've missed a number of updates if you're still on 13.5 because there was 13.6.0 and 13.6.1 before 13.7 released. I wonder if you're missing updates to other software too.

Anyway, here are direct download links for Windows: All Adobe CC 2015 Updates: The Direct Download Links for Windows

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW TO YOU!! Thank You thank You THANK YOU!!! That page is excellent! I wonder why the heck doesn't Creative Cloud app provide all those updates..?! But what the heck,, this is good this way!

Only one thing::: Do I have to install ALL those patches one by one in chronological order from oldest to the latest? Or can I directly install the newest one? Meaning are the patches sequentially dependent? Like Daily Backups on the GFS data backup scheme

I'll start updating all the SW as soon as You clarify that to me, so be quick since I'm anxious

Thank You once more my friend!

-Tommi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have any version of CC 2015, you should be able to jump to 13.7. You shouldn't have to do each update one-by-one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, good. Thanks.

BTW, this is the first time I ever saw those Photoshop's EXPORT OPTIONS & ADOBE PREVIEW updates. What are they? Are they installable directly upon my current Photoshop installation or are they updates to some Photoshop-related additional software?

Thanks.

-Tommi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, Szalam.

I tried patching After Effects CC 2015 with the newest update patch and after getting an 'update failed' error I tried installing the oldest patch and got the very same error. Below is the screen capture of the installation error. What is it that might be wrong with this?

Also below is a screen capture of the 'About After Effects' window, if that's of any help for resolving the issue.

Thank You in advance.

-Tommi

AE_patch_error.jpg

about-AE_window.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2016 Feb 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the tips here: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1369476

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1702779

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1028022

Some of them might be Mac-only, but they may have some useful ideas of where to look.

If all else fails, you can always contact Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Szalam, I kind of have the same issue with after effects 2015.

the new ae versions dont work very fast on my computer. the old version 2015 does. so i reinstalled the old version 2015. but I really need that slightly newer version 2015 13.6. how to i install that version? in my desktop app i can only choose the newest versions or the plain 2015 version. not the 13.6... please help. I am on a mac computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines