Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SharedHome -Thinclient

Participant ,
Dec 11, 2008 Dec 11, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,
I have an issue with our users that use our application. The issue is everyone sees each other stuff after login to my application. We have a solaris server (thinclient) that users get their ie session thru it...it is not a desktop...

Seeing each other stuff after login is the problem, how to resolve this ? Thanks in advance...

My sample application.cfm

<cfapplication name="cookT" sessionmanagement="Yes" sessiontimeout="#CreateTimeSpan(0, 0, 30, 0)#" clientmanagement="yes" clientstorage="cookie" loginstorage="cookie" setdomaincookies="yes">
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Have you put your session variables inside <cflock> statement? (in your application.cfm).

Have you enabled the "J2EE session management" in the Coldfusion Administrator?.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No for both...
I will enable J2EE...

Do you want me to lock the below section?

<cfapplication name="cookT" sessionmanagement="Yes" sessiontimeout="#CreateTimeSpan(0, 0, 30, 0)#" clientmanagement="yes" clientstorage="cookie" loginstorage="cookie" setdomaincookies="yes">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.. You should not place it inside <cflock>

Only if you are assigning any session variables, then you should place them between the <cflock> blocks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ohhh I seee just lock the session...

And should I remove { clientmanagement="yes" clientstorage="cookie" loginstorage="cookie" setdomaincookies="yes" } from application.cfm after enabling the J2EE??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need mate!....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

allright, thank you Daverms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
You are welcome!...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation