• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Album sharing

Community Beginner ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exhausted all avenues to solve the issue I have and I refuse to call or chat with Adobe support because that has been (for me at least) an excruciating experience. Also because it is pretty small issue, albeit annoying.

I use the Andriod version of LR CC mobile and when I first shared an album, the options window gave me the choices of email, text message, etc. I chose email the link at that time. It then asked me to make that the default app, which I inadvertently selected as yes. Now I cannot go back and change that setting. I want to be able to text/SMS the link to share the entire album and cannot.

If I go into the album and select individual image/s and click on the share icon, it lets me choose the app to share with, but the album link does not.

I would appreciate any help or feedback.

Thanks,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Got it! I had to go into the settings for email and clear all set as default.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try logging-in to your Lr Web App

When you choose (highlight) an album you will see a settings (gear) icon.

Click the icon to bring up the share options. You can copy and paste a link  and (optionally) enable downloads, slideshow etc.

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thabks 99jon that's definitely one way of sharing the link. I have been copying the link from the body of the email when the app by default opens the email app, then pasting it on text message.

My intent is to share the album from LR CC mobile app directly via text message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it! I had to go into the settings for email and clear all set as default.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines