• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I find Photoshop Elements 14?

Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Phototshop Elements 6 for years, and decided that, with a new camera in hand, it was time to upgrade. I went to the Adobe website and was thrilled to see that they were running a special for $59, instead of the usual $99. I was just about to click to buy it, when I decided (fortunately) to check the system requirements, where I discovered that it only runs on 64-bit computers. Not only do I have a 32-bit laptop, but the processor does not support 64-bit operating systems, so I don't even have the option to install one (I'm running Windows 7). Adobe does have a downloadable version 14 on its website, but it's only usable if you already have a license for that version, which of course I don't. I asked via chat (took an hour) whether I could buy the current 64-bit version and use that license for 14, and was told that I could not. And of course, Adobe won't sell me version 14. I was told that I would have to buy a new computer with a 64-bit system in order to purchase Photoshop Elements! (I guess my measly $59 or $99, or being a customer, means nothing to them.) I did find it on Amazon, from third-party sellers, all but one of which did not have great customer ratings; the one that did was charging $111 for it. Does anyone know of any other options for obtaining Elements 14 (heck, even 13 or 12 would be improvements over what I have)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try amazon for pse 14.

Though if your camera is really new, pse 14 night not open the files without having to first use the adobe dng converter

to convert the camera files to dng copies which pse 14 would then open.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines