Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop/Lightroom bought but says trial

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello  everyone,

I need your help guys, at September of 2017 I paid for the yearly amout of the photoshop and lightroom programs and they were working just fine, suddenly today, I tried to open them and they where throwing a window for trial and that i have to buy/pay them AGAIN??!!  Do you know anything or  how can I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Konstantinosd,

Try the solutions in this help document: Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode​. If none of those work for you, let us know and we'll go from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your time and the answer, I think I found the solution, if this problem reappears again I will  do as you told me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a paid subscription to Photoshop CC. It is not showing up as a subscription. I followed all the options in the "Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode" and it still is not working. I uninstalled it hoping it would reinstall as my subscription. Now it is just telling me that I need to buy a subscription to download. I was charged for my subscription last on 1/17/18. @konstantinosd62817803

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Cassiej,

In following the steps in the "Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode" help document, you did verify that your subscription is active in your Adobe ID account​, correct? If so, are you using the same e-mail to sign into Creative Cloud as the one associated with your paid subscription?

Assuming you are using the same e-mail, what is the exact message you're receiving? Does it say "Buy Now" next to Photoshop in the Creative Cloud Desktop app? It could be that there is some kind of connection error that is preventing Adobe from authorizing your membership, in which case, try these solutions: Resolve connection errors with Adobe Creative Cloud and Creative Suite applications​. Or it may be that you need to speak to directly to Adobe to get the matter sorted. You can Contact Customer Care​ via phone or chat. Sign in with the e-mail associated with your subscription, click Account issues > Adobe ID and signing in > Show me my contact options?

Let us know how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines