Exit

1 Row, 3 Column Video wall on an angle with staggered displays

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All

ELM-Bethesda-concept_Sept28-A.jpg

I'm creating a video wall that will have 3 angled screens and be staggered as shown in this image.

This is something that is done frequently but I'm unsure how to start, the video will be level and each screen will have a bright sign player.

So each individual screen is showing a 1920x1080 video but together they make the image correctly.

Does anyone have input on how to best set this up so we can bring in video and images then just export out a proper file for each screen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing really complicated. You just work in (an) oversized comp(s) covering all three panels and put in your assets at an angle. Then you use the pre-comp and slice it up into 3 separate comps and rotate the imagery back in place.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you explain "use the pre-comp and just slice it", I'm not sure what you mean there. I know how to make a pre-comp and use other compositions to get certain sections out of it (put a big comp onto a small comp), but not how to do slices.

Thanks,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2017 Dec 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you figure this out kjones-ELM? Mylenium did give you some good advice.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines