Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

signatures are not verified nor read

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I currently use Adobe Acrobat DC thanks to my university enterprise plan, but I cannot verify digital signatures with it.

I have read that with the latest versions of this software, the signature verification should be included automatically, but when I open a verified file, all the content after the signature is not displayed, and the sign tab tells me that there isn't any signature.

Of course, I checked with other softwares, and the signature is valid. Already tried to re-install, repair and fix the software.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can we get some more details, please.

1. You say "all the content after the signature is not displayed". What do you mean, exactly?

2. You say "other software" showed the signature is valid. Can you tell us which software and exactly what you see?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1.  this is what I see if I try to open it with Adobe Acrobat PRO DC

the message says: "The font 'YAYNRD+TimesNewRomanPSMT' contains values /BBox not valid"

but the real problem is that other softwares perfectly read the file and the signature. Adobe doesn't read the signature neither the document

screen.PNG

2. other softwares like FirmaOK!, Dike6, P7Sviewer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines