Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Download link for Premiere Pro 9.2.0

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Does anyone have a link for the Premiere Pro release 9.2.0 build 65? I've found 9.0.0 but I cannot see any patches to take me to the version I need.

Many thanks,

Giles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Giles,

As you have mentioned you want to download 9.2.0 version of Premiere pro, I would recommend you to refer to the following help document FAQ: How do I reinstall Premiere Pro CC 2015.2 (9.2)?

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to deploy this version as an MSI using the Adobe Deployment tool. I cannot find the setup on it's own as I do not want to update one machine but create an MSI. Do you have a direct download link for the files or a way of getting this version from the Deployment tool?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not the right person to answer queries related to deployment as i am not an expert in that, hence moving this thread to Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS​, experts here will be able to assist quick and better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thanks for moving to the correct queue, I haven't had a response on this and we would like to use our deployment system.

Regards,

Giles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This version is no longer available in the Creative Cloud Packager due to the change in licensing for Dolby components - see Adobe Creative Cloud apps use native OS support for Dolby

If you require to add a serial to the installed package please use the Creative Cloud Packager serialization function. Adobe Creative Cloud license package

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines