• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Access Software That I've Paid For on a Monthly Basis For 3 Years

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a subscribing member of Adobe Acrobat Pro on a month-to-month basis since January 30, 2015.  About a month ago a pop-up box started to appear on my PC screen telling me that my trial subscription would end in X number of days and it said that I could continue to use Acrobat XI Pro by purchasing the software. I ignored the message because Adobe Systems (800-833-6687, CA) has continued to charge my credit card $26.50 every month.  The last charge was October 30, 2017. As of Yesterday, November 22, 2017 I no longer have access to the software on the PC that has a license to use it– What is going on at Adobe?  I am a full-time researcher, writer and author and you have effectively put me out of work! Please, can someone advise me?

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Hi emmettb35307164,

I checked your account and found that you have an Individual subscription for Acrobat pro.

You may refer update reverted apps to trial

CC reverts back to Trial offer

Let us know if this works!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi emmettb35307164,

I checked your account and found that you have an Individual subscription for Acrobat pro.

You may refer update reverted apps to trial

CC reverts back to Trial offer

Let us know if this works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines