• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I update the list in Quick Share?

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2017 Nov 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running Win 10 Pro and the new PS 2018. I was delighted to see the Quick Share option but was quickly disappointed when I saw flickr wasn't listed. While I can see how to refresh this list on an Apple product, I'm using a windows machine. Surely, there's a way to add flickr to this list? Please?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi CarolStock,

Your operating system preferences determine the actual list of services appearing in the Share panel. You can tweak these preferences. For example, on Windows OS, add/remove services to the Share panel by tweaking System Preferences > Extensions > Share Menu. See How to quickly share files in Windows 10 - CNET for more information. These are the services that show up in the Quick share menu on a Windows.

quick-share-windows

You may refer this article Photoshop Help | Quickly share your creations for more info.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And on a Windows machine? I'm running Win 10 Pro.

Many thanks!

On Thu, Nov 23, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Akash Sharma <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines