Exit

My Adobe apps running in trial mode

Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys!

I'm really hoping you can help me.

I've been using the Creative Cloud Photography plan for more than 3 years, I've been paying for it and have never missed a payment ever.

My problem is this:

I noticed that a few weeks ago that my apps (Photoshop CC, Lightroom) was running only in TRIAL mode, then the trial expired. Now the Crative Cloud desktop app offers me to buy the product. I tried to do it, but I cannot buy it again since I've already purchased it.

I uninstalled and reinstalled the desktop app (Creative Cloud and the apps) still nothing has happened or changed. I can't use Photoshop CC, it still offers me to buy it.... etc.

It's incredibly annoying because I have no idea what to do. My account is active, my payment is okay...

I hope someone has an idea what went wrong or what to do.

Thank you for your answer.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Contact customer support, they will be able to assist you;

contact-bumper

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sign out from the Creative cloud desktop application.  Login with you Adone user ID on Adobe.com and manage your account and your plan.  Make sure the Account has a subscription plane that is current.   If it does Open the creative cloud desktop application and sign in with thay Adobe userid.  It should activate install Applications.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help, but I've already tried this and it doesn't help, unfortunately.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact customer support, they will be able to assist you;

contact-bumper

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

Here is a link that should help:

Stop Creative Cloud from reverting to trial mode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. I went through all of this and still nothing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You went through customer support and they can't help you? i seriously doubt that, they will make it #1 priority to ensure one way or another you will get the product you're paying for, else they're breaking the law.

Trying contacting them through the phone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm just trying to contact them. Thank you for your help.

I answered the previous message. I tried many troubleshooting thing but nothing helps...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear charlesd8830180

Million thanks for your help, for suggesting me to contact them! One of their agent's already fixed all my issues.

I've never ever experienced that kind of costumer support. I'm amazed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines