• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Are CC libraries included in the Photography Plan?

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently downgraded my plan to photography because since retiring I can no longer afford the cost of the whole plan. I can see and use the items in my library but cannot add. Is it not included in the Photography plan?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

I have lost access to my libraries a couple of times. On a mac I completely signed out of CCM (not quit), shut down all apps and restarted my computer. Once back online I signed into CCM and libraries were there. A second time I closed out of all apps, went to the Activity Monitor, searched on CC Libraries, Force Quit and re-opened and libraries were there and working.

Can you verify that you can access the library via CCM by viewing on the web? Select the Assets tab, the View on the Web and Libr

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Wx - You should be able to access libraries in Photoshop... are you not seeing it under the windows menu as shown here:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh It's there all right, and I can see my older content, I just can't add anything. I click on the layer and drag it to the library and nothing happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am pretty sure it should work.  Can someone who only has Photoshop test it please?

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with an Application Manager setting. See if File Sync is checked in the Application Manager > Preferences > Files.

I just happen to be installing Fuse as I answered your question, so please ignore that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have lost access to my libraries a couple of times. On a mac I completely signed out of CCM (not quit), shut down all apps and restarted my computer. Once back online I signed into CCM and libraries were there. A second time I closed out of all apps, went to the Activity Monitor, searched on CC Libraries, Force Quit and re-opened and libraries were there and working.

Can you verify that you can access the library via CCM by viewing on the web? Select the Assets tab, the View on the Web and Libraries should be in the left nav column.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks CMGAP. Rebooting the computer took care of the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that. A day without CC Libraries is like a day without sunshine. I use them all the time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines