• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mac: Photoshop crashes when saving PNG. No crash report.

Explorer ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It crashes and then when I reopen the PSD I was working on, nothing works. more precisely, hiding/unhiding layers does not show, neither does making selections or pretty much any other action UNTIL I try to move the image around OR when I close PS the changes show up for a brief second just before closing. The only thing that temporarily rectifies all this is restarting my computer.

My business is dead in the water until this is resolved.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try updating or rolling back your video driver directly from the card manufacturer's site.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS is updated. So is my OS. On Mac, so I'm not sure I can roll back video drivers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue is persistent. Often times changes I make to documents will not show up until I resize the application window or move the design in some manner. Impossible to work with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines