• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe MAX Sessions 2017 Posted Here!

Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked out the recent Adobe MAX sessions? It is an great resource to learn more, and be creatively inspired. The sessions are organized into these sections:

• Creative Careers
  • Graphic, Web, and UX Design
  • Illustration & Creative Imaging
  • Photography
  • Video

Here is the link for you to check out, where you can find some great sessions:

https://max.adobe.com/sessions/max-online/#20035

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2017 Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the link you posted points to a Workfront demo... for sessions page  = https://max.adobe.com/sessions/max-online/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is such a great job Jim ProDesignTools  does organizing and listing all the MAX content.  He needs to reach out behind him, and give himself a pat on the back.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor.Dennis  wrote

That is such a great job Jim ProDesignTools   does organizing and listing all the MAX content.  He needs to reach out behind him, and give himself a pat on the back.

Hello,

Is there a link that can take us to the listing and organizing that you are referring to? That would be very helpful, especially to have the Presenter of each session listed!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This years MAX sessions are outlined here  Scroll down to find the sessions listed by category, which is a big help because there are heaps of them.  These are not live links though.  The sessions are streamed from and Adobe server.

The 2016 sessions are outlined here (all 235 hours of them!), and you can watch them from here

It's hard to second guess other people's favourite content, but the Sneak Peeks is a safe bet.  It can be a case of can't find the wood for the trees because there is just so much of it, which is what makes Jim's information so useful.  I tend to use Ctrl f to find stuff rather than browse.  I didn't get to MAX this year, but one of my favourite sessions from last year was Paul Trani's Photoshop Tips & Timer Savers  There was a pure gold moment right at the end (1:12) where he demonstrates Fuse CC, and the animated character appears to making some unfortunate hand movements.  That totally had the room in stitches. 

2016 has been my only MAX to date, but it was one of my best experiences in a very long time.  It was great to meet forum regulars like Chuck, Barbara, Jane, Michael H, and many others, and I was struck nearly speechless when meeting my all time Photoshop hero Bert Monroy when some of us worked as Teaching Assistants for Bert.   Unfortunately, it is a big deal getting to MAX from NZ, and being retired, cost is a factor, but I will do it again one day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much Trevor, also for your very kind words!

We missed you this year at MAX, and hope to see you again next year in LA! (Oct. 15-17)

(PS – We all envy your retiring to New Zealand's gorgeous South Island, so don't rub it in too much )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 29, 2017 Nov 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

New Zeland isn't all that good... they can't win a cricket match against us

lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ussnorway  wrote

New Zeland isn't all that good... they can't win a cricket match against us

lol

When I moved to New Zealand from the UK, I had to keep very quiet about the fact that I have zero interest in sport[1], as nothing is more important here.  Honestly... Kim Jong could drop his next missile on mainland America, and it would still come after one of the All Blacks snubbing his toe on the evening news. 

[1]  I like motor sport and things like The Americas Cup, but can't get excited about anything that involves moving balls around, no matter what shape they were.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ussnorway  wrote

the link you posted points to a Workfront demo... for sessions page  = https://max.adobe.com/sessions/max-online/

Yes. We thought people might like a one-stop page where they can find many listed sessions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines