• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Attempt to get a value from a time stream with no key values ( 29 :: 36 )

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2017 Nov 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I reset my windows 10 a couple of days ago after making sure I had all of my files backed up on my Google Drive. After doing so and resyncing all of my files I opened the project that I am currently working on.

I received the error message below, but it disappeared after pressing okay a few times. After working on it for a couple hours I realize that I get this error message every time i try to save. And the file that's being saved is empty (46kb). So here I am with a project file I can't save with only a few days until deadline.. What should I do?

Attempt to get a value from a time stream with no key values ( 29 :: 36 )

System:

After Effects CC 2018

Windows 10 Home

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6800K CPU @ 3.40GHz

32.0 GB RAM

GeForce GTX 1080

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

I solved it by removing all of the old Red Giant Universe effects, and then adding them again

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to start a new project and import the old project into the new one to check if this message appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still the same problem. I realized though that I get another message when opening the project which says:

After Effects warning: effect control conversion required in effect "u". Some effect controls will be reset. To avoid silently resetting these same effect controls on all subsequently loaded projects, save this project and then quite & re-launch After Effects. ( 25 :: 0 )

So I started uninstalling all of my plugins one by one and it seems like Red Giant Universe is the problem. They just released a new version so that might be what caused it. I'll open a support ticket with them as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 20, 2017 Nov 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I solved it by removing all of the old Red Giant Universe effects, and then adding them again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks fro posting. Just having the same issue this morning

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines