• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe After Effects CS6 11.0.4 Update

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2016 Dec 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the AE update to install but I get the following error message... Now after effects won't work and adobe's "fix" won't even open.  Please help.

Screen Shot 2016-12-22 at 2.42.31 PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2016 Dec 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nobody can tell you anything without exact system info or other technical details.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DeniseP,

Did you ever solve your issue? If so, how did you get it fixed?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having difficulties installing and running after effects CS6. I am running MacOS Sierra (and updated to High Sierra hoping it might fix the problem but no...)

I've tried installing AE CS6 through Creative Cloud, but it seems to install version 11.0 and will not open

AE cannot use version message.jpeg

I then downloaded the update patch "AfterEffectsTrial-11.0.4-mul-AdobeUpdate" but I get an error message (I even tried launching the patch via Right Click "Show Package Contents/MacOS/..." but same error

CS6 update error message.jpeg

Lastly, after reading some additional forum suggestions, I tried changing permissions under Library/Application Support/Adobe to read/write for all users including all subfolders, but still no luck.

Any additional suggestions anyone might have would be greatly appreciated. It's important for me to be able to share my projects in CS6. Thank you for your time, effort and energy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hey, did you ever find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines