• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe XD not available in my country

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After my trial period ended for the recently introduced Adobe XD CC, I tried buying the software as a single application. However, on the Adobe website I am told that the product is not available in my country (Kenya) and I was advised to use a reseller. However, no reseller sells Adobe XD as a single app. It is sold along with other apps in Creative Cloud that I do not need at the moment (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere etc)

Anyone gone through this and know what to do?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Okay, I looked into this, and it has to do with the fact that Creative Cloud for Individuals (with the $9.99 USD pricing) is not available in your country. The price you were quoted was for Creative Cloud for Teams, which is more expensive due to the some of the CC functionality (team sharing, etc.) that you get with that license.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi andrewo,

I am checking with the product team regarding your query.

Please allow me some time and will get back to you.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ankush,

Same issue. Been trying different methods for over 48 hours to pay for XD after my trial session ended. This has affected my customer deadlines. What do I do?

Thanks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My country is Nigeria. Forgot to add that

Thanks..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to contact a reseller in your country. You can search for contact information here: Adobe Partner Connection Portal

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Andrew,

See this post Countries and Languages FAQ: Is Creative Cloud available in my country? for information on availability of Creative Cloud in various countries.

If this document is current http://www.adobe.com/content/dam/acom/en/products/creativecloud/cc/pdfs/cc-availability-matrix.pdf , I don't think Creative Cloud is available for individuals in Kenya as yet.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you let us know which resellers you contacted? I checked with someone internally, and she mentioned that XD is available for individual app purchase from resellers. There might have been a miscommunication somewhere.

Thanks,

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My mistake. I managed to contact a reseller within Kenya. They say it would cost 285 USD for an annual license for a single app purchase.

Why is it more than it would cost if bought online?

Secondly, is it possible to have someone buy it from the US using my account. Will it work here (is it location limited?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elaine, you should have someone look at this page. Many links are broken, and of the sites that work many of their pages are broken, or it's impossible to find Adobe products:

Adobe Partner Connection Portal

Andrew, in that page you can have it include distributors who ship world wide, that might help make it possible to find a distributor with all of the Adobe offerings. The $285 is about right for a single app license, but that may mean Photoshop for example, which is $19.99 per month. The distributor may not have known to select XD in particular. Either that or they're ripping you off!

Hopefully you'll find a distributor with a working website, and who know all of the offerings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please send me the name of the reseller? I can follow up with my contact here to see if this is expected. I know very little about the way resellers work, so I can't say if this is normal.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I looked into this, and it has to do with the fact that Creative Cloud for Individuals (with the $9.99 USD pricing) is not available in your country. The price you were quoted was for Creative Cloud for Teams, which is more expensive due to the some of the CC functionality (team sharing, etc.) that you get with that license.

-Elaine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also from Kenya. I wanted adobe aftereffects app but I encountered the same hurdle. Hope adobe are working on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2018 Aug 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same problem i have here. I have been trying to purchase the the PDF converter online but the website indicates that the product is not available in Uganda! any help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines