• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bridge cc 2018... no image processor?

New Here ,
Oct 19, 2017 Oct 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, after update to bridge cc 2018, my contact sheet and image processor are missing?

anyone have a solution please or is it a " normal " bug... again?

thanks

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Guide ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you installed Photoshop 2018? if not that's why.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

of course i have the latest version of photoshop cc 2017.11 (october 18 2017 version)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh! strange, i dont have the update suggested in my adobe cloud? even if i check out and check in.. i only see version cc 2017.11 as the last update. Will investigate how and why. thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

supermerlin THANKS! i needed to check out / in my adobe cloud... and then i saw the newest upgrade?!.. strange as i had bridge 2018 and lightroom cc classic in the list? but know it work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, please note that if you want Image Processor Pro, you'd better copying the relevant files from CC 2017/Presets/Scripts to CC 2018/Presets/Scripts.

Davide Barranca
PS developer and author => www.ps-scripting.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I have Photoshop 2018 and Bridge 2018 but I can't see image processor in Bridge.

My Bridge 2017 folders were deleted by the 2018 installer, so I can't copy the scripts.

Any tips on how to get Image Processor back for 2018 please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2017 Oct 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is my issue as well. I am in the middle of a project and at the moment, I'm glad I still have my CS5 version. I've been dropping everything into it to run the image processor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Funny because on my Macbook Pro everything installed fine - I can see the Photoshop tools in Bridge CC 2018. Just not on my iMac. I tried uninstalling Bridge and re-installing but no luck. It must be something simple - any ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Please check the startup scripts under bridge preferences and check the respective check box. It seems that you have selected no when the bridge pop up have asked for for importing the script.

Still you are not getting the Tools please let us know. We are happy to help.

Thanks,

Bridge Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I see both Image Processor and Image Processot Pro in Bridge CC 2018 tools.

Capture.jpg

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the files are missing any ideas on how to get them back

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They are installed by Adobe installers and the Image processor pro installer or the IIP one is manually copied into the folder if you install IPP manually.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, that fixed my issue. Don't know when/how they got disabled.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue the boxes are ticket but no PS tools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

marias31482716  wrote

I have the same issue the boxes are ticket but no PS tools.

What do you mean by no tools:

No Bridge Tool Menu

No Photoshop Item in the Tools menu

No Image Processor Pro item in the Photoshop menu.

Did you install the Images Processor Pro startup Script and Check Dr. Browns Services in Bridge CC 2018 Preferences Startup Scripts?

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have downloaded the newer versions of both Bridge and PS and it works.

thanks

M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have all of the options checked under my Startup Scripts for Bridge and am still not seeing the Image Processor option.

Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 12.08.48 PM.png

I only see these options under Tools.

Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 12.10.06 PM.png

Am I missing something? I'm fairly sure I'm checking the different places everyone seems to be posting about...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It may be a Mac issue I think you are on a Mac for your tool menu looks different then my Windows tool menu.  I Also have CS6 CC 2014 and  CC 2018 installed and had others I removed. So I see I have more bridge startup scripts then you do.  However the code that add Image Processor to tools menu Photoshop is in "photoshop_v2018.jsx"  Which you have and it does not seem to add the menu item..

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Apparently all it took to fix it was uninstall and reinstall Bridge, haha. Thanks for the help though!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

re-installed and still no joy, they are in menu but wont run

any ideas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated to 2018 and have do not have the option for Image Processor in Bridge. We are running on OS X El Capitan on a Mac Mini. Any ideas on how to bring this back? It is much needed for our workflow. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you add the startup script required for Bridge 2018 I read many Mac users seem to have problems with Bridge CC 2018 and Image Processor Pro.  I use Windows. It may be a Mac issue.  I'm sure some startup script also add the  tools menu item Photoshop Image Processor.  I see both in my Windows Bridge CC 2018 menu Tools>Photoshop>Image Processor Pro... and Image Processor...  Both of these work...

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines