• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Desk doesn't open when I push the create button

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open Photoshop , I click on the template type, I click create but no desk , only a properties box. I don't know how to find it , any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2017 Nov 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be helpful if you would post a screen capture of how Photoshop opens for you so we can see where you see Template Type that you can click on.  It depends on how Photoshop is configures and most likely how Photoshop was last closed as to how Photoshop opens. This is how Photoshop open for me.

Capture.jpg

Are you trying to download or have you downloaded some template preset?

Capture.jpg

I have never felt the need to download any.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-11-18 at 2.40.30 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Windows and your Mac screen capture IMO is not the best. It looks like you have positioned Photoshop Window off screen below your Mac Application launching bar and Photoshop new document window is on top some other window that seem to be involved with Photoshop CC but is mostly hidden from view.  From the Mac Application menu bar I see Photoshop CC is the current application. However ]I see nothing about any template in your screen capture????  The Create button the way the new document dialog is set should just open a new 3" x 2" 300DPI Photoshop document with a white background layer not any template file ???

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it has always opened in the past and I could drag and drop a photo into it or open previously created images from the open or open recent tabs. Now it doesn't respond, leaving the photoshop application open but no window at all to work with. Do you have any idea how to make document open?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a menu File>Open Recient.  That is different than  recent in new document dialog,  Only new document will open fron the New Document Dialog.

Menu File>Open Recient is more like Recent in the Start workspace you see when there are document open in photoshop, where you see old documents you recently edited.  That you can select and open.  You can not open old documents in the new document  dialog its recient  tab can only open new documents that are like older document you have reciently edited.  The new document opend can have settings like other document you reciently edited  you selecte the setting via the document thumbnails

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines