• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tried logging into Adobe from new iPad pro and got this URL

Community Beginner ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was changing my Adobe password on my new iPad Pro and I was routed to this address: fake.domain.adobe.com/?de...  followed by a very long URL.

The error message said "Cannot open page.  Could not reach the server".  Anybody know what in the heck this is? 

Called support and they told me to use a different browser...  OK.  Also to post here.

I searched the forums, and Googled it, but only got a suspicious hit to fix any Malware I might have.  - Yeah, right.  Bizarre stuff...  tia

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

sounds like your browser is infected with malware but it could also be one of the systems between you and Adobe forum (like a school proxy) that has the malware so the normal rule is to try another browser first then try moving to a new location to see if you get the same results.

p.s, don't see what google has to do with this

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sounds like your browser is infected with malware but it could also be one of the systems between you and Adobe forum (like a school proxy) that has the malware so the normal rule is to try another browser first then try moving to a new location to see if you get the same results.

p.s, don't see what google has to do with this

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

p.s. I searched the web for "fake.domain.adobe.com/?de..." using Google.  "I Googled it" or "Try Googling it" is a very common way to suggest using Google to try and find an answer.  It's an American phrase. And no malware was present on the equipment, and i run a VPN.

But thank you! for taking the time to answer my question!  I appreciate your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I had the same issue today. Brand new iPad pro. Downloaded adobe sketch and did the forgot password and it gave me the same message after I changed the password. Led to the same address that als3rd mentioned.

Got emails from account-noreply@adobe.com and message@adobe.com after making the changes.

However, everything else was working normally. Updated my phone and did verification. And logged in with the changed password - although I wasn't immediately able to do so.

Should I be concerned?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set up two-factor authentication on your Adobe and other key accounts just to be sure. You can do this through your account settings via a browser or with Adobe support.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2018 Jan 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mate, i had the exact same issue today but everything works perfectly and the blank page lasted maybe one second. Have you found any explaination?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines