Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC import issues

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Wonder if anyone can help I'm trying to use Lightroom CC on Windows 10 but when I try to import a picture I just get the below. None of the controls show anyone got any ideas? I can add a picture via my iPhone but not on my desktop. I've googled but not found anything of help. Thanks in advance for any help you are able to offer.

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

I've seen one other person with the same issue, but I don't remember a solution. Best I can suggest right now is to report it at Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 26, 2017 Nov 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've seen one other person with the same issue, but I don't remember a solution. Best I can suggest right now is to report it at Lightroom CC | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines