• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Keeping Lightroom CC and Lightroom Classic CC in sync?

Explorer ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've successfully migrated my photos from Lightroom Classic CC to Lightroom CC. Since then I've taken photos and have found that the new photos have to be added to each program separately. Am I doing something wrong?

It doesn't appear that the programs sync...which is a drag.

Lightroom CC has 39,697 photos.

Lightroom Classic CC has 30,650.

Is Adobe expecting us to use only one of these programs. There are reasons why I want to use both. Maybe, eventually I'll find I don't need to but for the time being...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

The two programs are not really intended to work together right now. Lightroom Classic CC is a mature program that has all the features. Lightroom CC is a new program, version 1, something that will grow in the future. My suggestion to you at this time would be to choose the one that suits your needs the closest and make it your program of choice and just experiment with the other one. I'm sticking with Lightroom Classic CC, and just watching and playing with the new Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The two programs are not really intended to work together right now. Lightroom Classic CC is a mature program that has all the features. Lightroom CC is a new program, version 1, something that will grow in the future. My suggestion to you at this time would be to choose the one that suits your needs the closest and make it your program of choice and just experiment with the other one. I'm sticking with Lightroom Classic CC, and just watching and playing with the new Lightroom CC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines