• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Exporting photos with correctly into social media.

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking forhelp with color management. I've done all the adjustments. Converted my profile to sRGB, save it as web in JPEG. I've tried uploading photo and all the adjustment do not reflect the same. Please help. Image may contain: 2 people, guitar

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like you are getting to see what happens with screens that are not color calibrated. Not all apps support a color profile either, which can also be a factor.

If you don't own a color calibrator, you should think about investing in one. Especially, if you plan on doing any color correcting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you think if I got an apple laptop that would fix the issue? I use HP but i've heard that with apple computer you don't need to calibrator color?

Thank you for replying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, monitor calibration/profiling is something you do if you want accurate representation of your files on-screen - whether Apple or HP or any other brand name.

Apple get their display panels from the exact same subcontractors in Taiwan, Singapore or Hong Kong as any other laptop manufacturers. They are just as inaccurate as any other displays out there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do all computer need to go through this process to get the right reflection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, by the way, it would be way cheaper to buy a calibrator than another computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Silkrooster  wrote

Yes, by the way, it would be way cheaper to buy a calibrator than another computer.

MUCH cheaper! I am a photographer and have personally used a ColorMunki, which I've been pretty happy with. I have also heard good things about the Spyder calibrator. A pretty wide variety are available and there are even different levels (pro ones are obviously more expensive). I suggest doing some research to see which might best fit your needs. Several models are available on Amazon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines