• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop CS6 Randomly Stops Responding

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2017 Nov 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is driving me crazy!! Every so often, Photoshop will just stop responding. I can't do another action, can't click on layers, and I can't even save my projects. It dosen't matter what size the project is as I have this problem with big and small projects. I can't seem to find a pattern to what is causing it. Like yesterday, it was running smoothly for a couple hours and then just stops working. Today I can't even get five minutes in. The mouse is fine. The program won't respond is my problem.

Version: CS6 v 13 x64

Computer: Macbook Pro (13-inch, 2017, Two Thunderbolt 3 ports) High Sierra 10.13.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue as well and it just started today.  I tried our iMac first and then our MacBook Pro 15.  I have an older version of PS CS6 Extended not the current subscription.  I am assuming that updates will not be available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No updates - CS6 is "End of life".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines